CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Insider Threat Director in Fairfax, Virginia
Insider Threat Director
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Insider Threat Director
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0619-1872
Employment Type: Full Time
Corporate role leading the development, management and evolution of an enterprise-wide Insider Threat approach and roadmap. This is a strategic role that responsible for collaborating with Strategic Business Units, Global Security Shared Services and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment, operational standards, program effectiveness and cost efficiency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Strategic Approach and Roadmap
• Collaborate with global stakeholders to design and recommend a global strategy and roadmap for managing Insider Threat risk in manner which promotes effectiveness, standardization and optimizes enterprise-wise spend
• Lead role in defining and evolving the global policy, standards and controls to support the strategy
• Provide a global, holistic view of Insider Threat risk posture, KPI and global spend
• Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of best practices, threat environments and technology evolution
• Design the Insider Threat organization structure to be implemented throughout the organization
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
• Relevant certifications strongly preferred:
Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM)
Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor (ITVA)
Insider Threat Program Evaluator (ITPE)
Certified Threat Manager (CTM)
• A minimum of ten (10) years in security roles related to Insider Threat, particularly in a large corporate environment
• Must have excellent understanding of Insider Threat concepts and the implementation of those concepts in complex environments.
• Investigations and/or Counter Intelligence experience
• Experience in IT and business consulting services industries, including data center environments, preferred
• Experience with and understanding of workplace violence prevention methodologies, contemporary methods and tools, violence risk assessments, and risk management plans preferred but not required
• Strategic thinker capable of tackling complex problems and influencing risk-based decision-making
• Ability to collaborate effectively in a complex multi-national environment
• Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate and manage relationships with global partners and varying levels of management
• Ability to communicate security and business risk to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.