CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Management Consulting CIO Advisory Lead - Federal in Fairfax, Virginia
Management Consulting CIO Advisory Lead - Federal
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Management Consulting CIO Advisory Lead - Federal
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0321-1060
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models. Our Federal focused, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient organizations and programs. We are seeing tremendous client demand and growth opportunity helping our customers within management consulting CIO advisory areas.
The Management Consulting, CIO Advisory Lead will lead the development and execution of CGI Federal’s strategy to support Business Units in their efforts to drive profitable growth by leveraging - business unit technology engagements and resources.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Lead growth in Federal CIO key priority areas tied to CGI competencies, including:
o Digital and IT Strategy
o Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Engineering
o Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
o Cloud and As a Service Strategy
o Low-code and automation and integration
The role will work with existing and new clients in development and positioning of services with the support of technology Subject Matter Experts across the Federal practice. The CIO Advisory Lead will track, develop new business opportunities, meet and present to CIO/Technology customers, and close business opportunities to grow the advisory practice.
• Lead the development of awareness of CGI’s CIO Advisory services. The CIO Advisory Lead will be responsible for collaborating with CGI Federal Marketing and Communications to maintain a personal presence in the Digital Services and innovation domains and external associations. The external presence shall include speaking engagements, a social media presence and direct engagement with existing and potential customers. Further, the CIO Advisory Lead will produce strategic external and internal marketing collateral (e.g., white papers, factsheets, etc.). They shall also leadand grow the CGI Technology Community of interest (COI) and promote technology competencies within the organization.
• Innovation Program – Support CGI Federal’s Innovation Program to harness internal and external innovations and bring them to our customers. Collaborate with our Emerging Technology Practice on “next” technologies that can be leveraged by CGI and develop content and a campaign to bring CIO innovative IT Services that have demand to Federal customers.
The CIO Advisory lead will reside within Strategic Operations and work collaboratively with the Business Units, Strategic Operations and CGI Federal Management to develop and lead the Management Consulting CIO Advisory practice. The CIO Advisory lead will report to the Strategic operations Management Consulting lead.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree with minimum 15 - 20 years of work experience in the Management Consulting - IT consulting field
• Experience with Federal technology services sales and record of accomplishment of 5 successful advisory deals. Experience in writing technical proposals and successfully closing deals.
• Experience managing teams of technology and emerging technology subject matter experts
• Keep up to date with market changes, ability to speak fluently about them and point out implications and opportunities for CGI.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be proficient developing and delivering presentations on solution and business case/value to large groups of Federal IT executives and managers.
• Self-directed style
• Ability to clearly articulate technology concepts to a business audience
• Strong public speaking and other forms of media expertise
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.