CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. MDM Tools Engineer - Build Team in Fairfax, Virginia
MDM Tools Engineer - Build Team
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
MDM Tools Engineer - Build Team
Category: Cyber Security
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0321-2059
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI is seeking a MDM Tools Engineer for our CDM DEFEND program. Will lead, build/implement and deliver mobile device management solutions with an expert understanding for implementing mobile capabilities, solutions and services for a major cyber security program supplying guidance to all government and contract personnel for targeted agencies and organizations participating in the CDM program. Will provide direct and indirect mobile solutions and integration of solutions by building/implementing, leading and assisting in the delivery of cyber security projects for designated agencies to improve the security posture of the receiving agency. The successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated individual with a strong mobile device management (including IBM Maas360, MobileIron, Qualys and VM Workspace One) and a security background who excels integrating, operating and deploying mobile and security technology and solutions, including interacting with clients. The successful candidate is a self-starter who works effectively highly dynamic environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Possesses, leads nd applies skilled knowledge of the development of a secure Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) mobile device management (MDM).
• Expert with vast experience in building/implementing MDM solutions, specifically IBM Maas360, MobileIron, Qualys and VM Workspace One.
• Creates tests and evaluations of MDM solutions.
• Key responsibilities will include an in-depth understanding of agencies’ MDM to effectively place new devices securely across agencies.
• Plans the design, coordination, development, implementation and evaluation of MDM for an organization.
• Functions as a technical expert for general MDM related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
• Recommends MDM solutions to support customers’ requirements.
• Establishes and satisfies MDM solutions based upon the analysis and working knowledge of MDM and methods for integrating security for the CDM solution within various agency environments.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 8+ years of related experience; or 6+ years of related experience and a Master’s degree.
• Expert knowledge and experience in mobile device management (MDM) solutions in support of security architecture design, specifically Cylance, AirWatch and IBM MaaS360.
• Experienced in using professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Skilled in the ability to interpret business issues and recommend best practices of security architectures.
• Demonstrated skills in the ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Experience in building/implementing, managing and leading the work of others on projects similar to the size, scope and complexity of the work and environment providing mobile device management (MDM) and service delivery to multiple government agencies.
• Demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of MDM, IBM MaaS360 and security design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.