CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Paid Digital Media Specialist in Fairfax, Virginia
Paid Digital Media Specialist
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Paid Digital Media Specialist
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-0548
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI seeks a paid digital media specialist to support cohesive, on-brand campaigns across digital platforms. Reporting to the U.S. Director of External Communications, the paid digital media specialist manages the planning and execution of U.S. paid digital campaigns, and collaborates with the digital team to deliver a high quality, consistent experience that enhances our reputation as a leader of IT and business consulting services.
This role can be located at any CGI office in the U.S. however, preferred location is Fairfax, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Managing CGI U.S. paid digital campaigns, working closely with the digital team and industry marketing leads to execute paid digital campaigns and oversee day-to-day campaign activities, including budgeting, data and performance analysis and reporting.
• Serving as an in-house paid digital media expert (strong emphasis on LinkedIn Advertising), consulting with marketing communications team members and stakeholders across the U.S. to help achieve our brand, demand generation and community goals.
• Strengthening CGI’s approach to paid digital media (social and search), providing consulting and analysis to help standardize campaign components and fine-tune targeting, implementation, optimization and reporting activities.
• Supporting the ongoing evolution of foundational digital media elements, including reporting dashboards.
• Incorporating SEO/SEM best practices across digital channels, including paid media, cgi.com/us, social media and landing pages.
• Advising on keyword research and strategy, ad groups, adtext, audience targets, and campaign budget.
• Managing spend and clicks on a daily basis, maximize profits, and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
• Staying on top of digital and social media trends and B2B best practices.
• Reporting on paid media budget (monthly) to support month-end reconciliation.
• Assisting with cgi.com/us management, including editing, updating and publishing content and media.
• Supporting editing, approving and publishing social media posts through our publishing platform (Sprout) and employee advocacy tool (Bambu).
• Other digital channel management duties as time permits.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Key skills & competencies
• Proven experience in implementing paid digital media strategies that drive forward marketing goals
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations and competing priorities
• Team player and collaborative working style in an agile environment
• Strong project management skills
Qualifications & Education
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Social Media or Digital Marketing
• Proof of completion of social media certifications or courses
• 2+ years of experience as a social media consultant or similar role. Experience within the technology and/or B2B services space considered an asset.
• Advanced knowledge of and experience demonstrating results on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
• Experience using social media management (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.) and advocacy tools (Bambu, Sociabble, Hootsuite Amplify, etc.)
• Ability to translate business and content strategies into mindshare-generating digital activities
• Experience working with web content management platforms; Drupal a plus
• Experience with SEMrush is a plus
• Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics and AdWords preferred
Minimum Education Required: 4-year college degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $52,000-$80,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Social Media Analytics
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.