CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Product Marketing Consultant - Healthcare in Fairfax, Virginia
Product Marketing Consultant - Healthcare
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Product Marketing Consultant - Healthcare
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1121-3853
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for an entry-level Product Marketing Consultant to support strategic marketing and business development initiatives related to solutions in the healthcare industry.
This role is highly collaborative, working closely with product managers, client account teams and your marketing colleagues across the U.S. and globally to promote CGI’s thought leadership, offerings and services, unique capabilities, and success stories to our target clients.
This role can be located at any CGI Office, but the preferred location is Fairfax, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the healthcare solutions team in the creation of marketing content and campaigns
• Support content strategy, including presentations, thought leadership, brochures, digital collateral, case studies, and sales enablement documentation
• Support industry events
• Conduct market research and generate insights about competitor offerings and positioning strategies
• Collaborate with the broader U.S. and corporate marketing teams on applicable go to market campaigns and initiatives
• Support the product team in building awareness with industry analysts
• Support go-to-market relationships and offerings with CGI’s external partners and key industry associations, as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience or academic focus in healthcare, with awareness of industry trends a plus
• Relevant work experience including co-ops and internships considered an asset
• Creative with the ability to understand and translate complex ideas
• Exceptionally skilled in writing and editing
• Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to take ownership of work
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint
• Experience in social media marketing or digital marketing preferred
• Experience planning and managing marketing campaigns using a marketing automation tool
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate progress among stakeholders
• Position location is flexible but must be in proximity to a CGI office
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $59,000-$75,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.