CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management in Fairfax, Virginia
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1933
Employment Type: Full Time
As a member of the CGI Federal's Management Consulting practice, you will be part of a team delivering OCM services to clients and rapidly growing our OCM practice across CGI.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the development and delivery of OCM projects
• Support the expansion of CGI’s Management Consulting Organizational and CM Practice
• Develop communication materials for various channels, and assist in developing video-based communications including scene design and script writing
• Work with both internal and external partners to define messaging, collect feedback, and refine messaging to promote the importance of OCM
• Collaborate with training development to identify and rollout curriculum, course content, course sequences, and organizational sequence
• Collaborate with Graphics Designers to build powerful, noticeable, and positive messaging; Collaborate with Instructional Systems Designers, Application Developers, and/or Systems Engineers to improve end-user features
• Participate in formal and informal forums (e.g., program reviews, status updates, reporting, and interviews)
• Coordinate communications events with clients and internal OCM teams
• Communicate with partners and end users directly, and through In-Process Reviews (IPR), the Project Knowledge Management (KM) Portal, and other channels
• Assist in maintaining the OCM project Organizational Plan
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of professional experience, with 3-6 years demonstrated experience in: OCM approaches, tools, and techniques, communications; organizing training on both change and technical aspects; evaluation and reporting of progress; working with partners at all levels
• Additional experience in organizational assessment, design, and development; performance management; business process improvement; federal human capital; and/or customer experience management
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Experience in analyzing and reporting metrics on OCM or communication events
• Ability to both support external client and internal CGI Federal initiatives
• Familiar with supporting an OCM practice to drive growth
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.