CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Deltek Costpoint Administrator in Fairfax, Virginia
Senior Deltek Costpoint Administrator
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Deltek Costpoint Administrator
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0221-2351
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a candidate to join a dynamic team with diverse technical background that focuses on delivering high-quality, high-value projects using advance technology on our existing financial applications and business systems. The candidate will join a dedicated team with a culture of sharing knowledge and goal oriented individuals.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation, administration and support of Costpoint, T&E and other business systems
• Responsible for supporting Costpoint and T&E month-end releases and upgrades
• Serve as subject matter expert for Costpoint, T&E and other business systems and interfaces
• Collaborate with end users and functional teams to leverage capabilities and functionalities in Costpoint, T&E and other business systems
• Collaborate with technical teams to deliver finance and accounting related projects; may require coordinating or leading deployments and implementations
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Perform rotational on-call duties
• Ability to train and work with end users and functional teams to implement solutions and address issues
• Conducts research and analysis to resolve issues or develop new documented guidelines, procedures and processes for recommended best practices
• Identify new automated integration solutions that streamline financial and business processes
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Reviewing and analyzing financial data from multiple internal and external sources
• Effectively communicate with business and technology partners, peers and stakeholders
• Ability to deliver results under demanding timelines
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelors degree plus 8+ years as a senior Costpoint consultant or application owner or equivalent experience in lieu of education
• Highly proficient in Deltek’s Costpoint including GL, Billing, AP, AR, Project and other core modules
• Strong knowledge and experience in accounting or finance with advanced functional skills in Costpoint
• Solid experience and understanding of government contract accounting
• Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities, and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• 10+ years of working in Deltek’s Costpoint including GL, Billing, AP, AR, Project and other core modules
• 10+ years of experience in accounting or finance with advance functional skills in Costpoint
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, information systems or related field
• Prior experience with SQL to research and analyze financial data
• Prior experience with federal consulting and government contract accounting
• Exceptional ability to produce results within specified time frames
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to identify process improvement opportunities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.