CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Solutions Marketing Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
Solutions Marketing Manager
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Communications & Investor Relations
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
The Solutions Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, oversight and execution of marketing programs designed to highlight CGI Federal’s areas of expertise --spanning management consulting, systems integration and specific technology solutions that enable and enhance Federal clients’ success in the areas of:
• Digital Transformation
• Citizen Engagement
• Workforce of the Future
• Operational Excellence
• Protecting America’s Assets
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Competitive analysis of messaging and market placement
• Integrated campaign design and execution to promote the broad cross-section of CGI Federal’s services and solutions
• Industry analyst relations
• Oversight of message and content development in support of CGI Federal’s offerings
• Supervision of the three personnel, to include the Marketing Business Partner for CGI Federal’s Emerging Technologies Practice and two marketing professionals specializing in promotion of CGI’s ERP solution, Momentum
• Assisting Marketing & Communications VP in providing quality assurance/oversight for a broad range of programs
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 10-15 years of business-to-government (B2G) marketing communications experience on behalf of a technology company
• Commitment to defining, refining and gathering qualitative and quantitative metrics of success
• Experience delivering marketing and communications programs in support of business development goals
• Experience developing and implementing integrated campaigns (to include sponsorships/events, earned media, advertising, and social media)
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and stakeholders and perform well under pressure with great attention to detail
• Personnel and budget management experience
• Strong MS Office experience including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends in line with business needs or critical deadlines
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Experience leveraging marketing automation software for lead nurture
• Experience working successfully within in a matrixed organization
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.