CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Field Service Analyst (PROPHET) in Fort Hood, Texas
Field Service Analyst (PROPHET)
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Fort Hood, Texas, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Government Secure Solutions CGI, Inc. (GSSC) has an open position for a Field Service Analyst (FSA), to support the PROPHET system, at Fort Hood, Texas. The FSA will provide support to fielding, courier, training and exercise events associated with PROPHET. The selected candidate will also conduct all routine system maintenance and administrative functions within the Prophet Spiral 1, Prophet Spiral 1+ and Prophet Enhanced systems, including but not limited to, imaging hard drives, system configuration and modifications, adding or removing hardware or software items, performing systems backup and restore functions, database administration, and user access control. The FSA Analyst will need extensive software, hardware, and network troubleshooting experience. The FSA will able to install, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows and Linux-based operating systems and software on client and server machines.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Requires DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification (Security+CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP, or higher) and a Computing Environment (CE) certification.
• Requires a TS/SCI clearance, a CI POLY will also be required to access the system
• Deploy, configure, and document complex Windows, Active Directory, in a Signal Intelligence environments including but not limited to engineering designs and recommendations, deployment plans, system configurations, assembly guides and operational smart-books.
• Install, configure, and maintain server and client hardware, COMSEC devices to include an understanding of satellite communications and instance and its applicable database server/services.
• Install and configure components of the PROPHET systems.
• Knowledge of PROPHET or other Signal Intelligence systems setup and installation.
• Will have project engineering experience and familiarity with remote system administration software, networking principles. They will also have exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; creative problem solver able to quickly devise, test, and implement solutions, and a self-motivated and results-focused mindset is a must.
• Knowledge of SQL and database administration
• Install configure, and maintain Linux or UNIX operating environment.
• Document all configurations, changes, and proposed changes.
• Ensure utilization of proper change management procedures regarding the installation and testing of all upgrades and enhancements for VMware infrastructure.
• Ensure proper initial installation as well as subsequent installations of updates/patches.
• Perform regular checks of system components for errors and application of necessary corrective action.
• Provide technical support to internal and external users. To include tenant Program of Record (POR) system administrators.
• Troubleshoot problems and take corrective action on a timely and effective basis.
• Provide routine status updates to organizational leadership.
• Coordinate virtual environment infrastructure resource requirements with organizational IT resource management to ensure timely access to storage, networking, and backup/archive solution resources.
• Performs remote administration to secondary sites as assigned.
• Experience utilizing remote access capabilities such as putty, cygwin, etc….
• Experience utilizing vClient application to access enterprise assets.
• Experience creating and managing virtual machines
• Experience performing IAVA, OS, and application patching/updates.
• Experience working in a fast past multi-faceted environment preferred.
• Experience with VMware benchmark tools and capacity management applications preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Internet networking technologies and principals including TCP/IP and DNS.
• Experience integrating with Symantec Netbackup solutions desired.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.