CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Field Service Technician Senior/Lead (ULLS-A(E)) in Fort Riley, Kansas
Field Service Technician Senior/Lead (ULLS-A(E))
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Cyber Security Consulting
City:Fort Riley, Kansas, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Government Secure Solutions – CGI (GSSC), a wholly owned proxy company of CGI Federal, is seeking a Field Service Technician Senior/Lead (ULLS-A(E)) to provide Datacenter support for a Department of Defense (DoD) client.
The ULLS-A Field Service Technician will provide functional and technical support for ULLS-A (E) programs to include: Log Book, Quality Control, Production Control, Back Shops, Decision Support Systems, Flight Operations, Deployable Server, Supply, Aviation Maintenance Automatic Tracking System (AMATS), and Combat Service Support Automation Management Officer (CSSAMO). Military experience is highly desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Use established procedures, assist in the transfer of data to and from the unit.
• Provide assistance to input aircraft historical data from paper documents into ULLS-A (E) data.
• Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting procedures to customer in support of ULLS-A (E).
• Provide assistance to the units when ULLS-A (E) software version upgrades are required.
• Collect data concerning software bugs and recommend improvements to higher authority.
• Provide client instruction on how to resolve software issues.
• Provide logistical support for ULLS-A SkillSoft Course Player 6 (SCP 6) hardware and software.
• Provide on-site briefings/training to participating unit personnel on procedures and unit responsibilities regarding ULLS-A (E) program. Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
•Capable of performing analyses of system operations.
•Knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
•Experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
•Capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; reading of electronic circuit schematics; and repairing printed circuit boards.
• Direct system experience with ULLS-A (E) – Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (Enhanced) and be available to work from CONUS & OCONUS locations, having specific experience with systems and systems operations within the specific functional area to which assigned, and available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended periods.
• At least three (2) years direct system experience
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required. Military experience is desirable.
• Capable of performing analysis of system operations and have knowledge/experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems and experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
• Capable of writing reports in MS Office products.
• Ability to satisfy the standards of fitness for deployment to the most-demanding regions of the world (standards of fitness include: general physical, mental, and dental health standards, medication requirements, and body mass index (BMI) calculations)
• Able to maintain an Active Secret clearance.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Information Assurance (IA) Level I Certification in accordance with DoD 8570.1
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and five years related experience
V-Modell® XT Pro
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.