CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Intelligence Analyst in Ft. Eustis, Virginia
Senior Intelligence Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Intelligence Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Ft. Eustis, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1119-0191
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Senior Intel Analyst will advise the Director, TRADOC G-2 ACE, on matters concerning the future OE and the emerging threat to ensure continuity of the OE narrative from present time out to the Deep Future (2050).The contractor will coordinate with commands, organizations, agencies, and activities to integrate a consistent OE and threat portrayal into select products and activities, to include concepts, capability development, experiments, and exercises.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct research and studies to define the scope and context of the future OE and threats emerging in that OE.
• Coordinate with the IC to identify trends shaping the future OE and project those trends into the future to provide a framework for a range of plausible alternative futures.
• Coordinate with the IC to identify threats to U.S. national interests. Conduct research and studies to describe these future threat strategies, doctrine, and capabilities.
• Coordinate with futures concept developers to provide the strategic context and threat analysis presented in the Army Capstone Concept, the Army Operational Concept, and other concepts and studies as required. Provide oversight and advice regarding the OE and threat to the Army Futures Command (AFC) / TRADOC Threat Managers supporting TRADOC Centers of Excellence.
• Provide OE and threat expertise to AFC subordinate commands in developing exercise and experiment strategic context and scenarios/vignettes compliant with the OE as presented by AFC / TRADOC.
• In coordination with the AFC and TRADOC G2’s Threat Emulation Force, provide the opposing force strategy and plans, force organizations, equipment and capabilities projected into the timeframe specified for a future warfighting event.
• Review and comment on AFC / TRADOC, Army, Other Service Joint, and Department of Defense concepts, manuals, regulations, and other documents as requested. Staff comments across the OEE and track progress of the Comment Resolution Matrix through publication of the final document up to general officer/SES approval.
• Conduct research and develop written and oral products on OE and threat related topics as directed by the Director, OE Support Cell and AFC G2.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 15-20 years of operational to strategic level intelligence analysis within DOD or IC
• National/DOD Intelligence Production Center experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and management skills to conceptualize and effectively lead complex analytic projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of leadership and to give oral presentations
• Extensive knowledge of and ability to apply analytic, diagnostic, and qualitative techniques to intelligence analysis.
• Educational Requirements: Senior Staff College, SAMS, or NIU graduates preferred.
• Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.