Information Systems Manager
Hot Springs, AR
Information Systems Manager
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
Main location: United States, Arkansas, Hot Springs
Position ID: J0623-1338
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for experienced Information Systems Manager to join our 2nd Shift Team at our Hot Springs Passport Center Book Print Printing facility.
The 2nd Shift Information Systems Manager will be responsible for overseeing the computer and telecommunications / communications operations, data control, operations support and security system policy and procedures to ensure system integrity.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Future Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will ensures long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization. Additional Duties include:
• Responsible for maintaining, planning, and recommending computer system changes within the operation.
• Schedules installations and upgrades. Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software. Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
• Assigns personnel to various projects, directs their activities, and evaluates their work.
• Interfaces with the key government and internal personnel on computer and system related issues.
• Conducts monthly system and access audits with the ISSO and takes the lead on IT-related inspections.
• Assists the Government in developing the specifications, scheduling, milestones, and cost estimates for projects relating to passport services at the BPF.
• Monitors the progress of projects and assures that the Contract complies with system equipment specifications, scheduling, and cost objectives set by the Government.
• Compiles and maintains records and reports to include, but not limited to, employee computer access permissions, equipment inventory, and drafts IT Disaster Recovery and Contingency Plans.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• The selected candidate must have a Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university in a related technical field such as Computer Science or Information Systems
• The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
• Minimum 5 years of progressive management experience in Information Management
• Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to use applicable regulations, policies, and directives pertaining to
• Experience applying data management concepts and techniques
• Knowledge of the capacity, configuration, and limitations of state-of-the-art computer equipment and software applications
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $67,200 - $148,000.
Business Continuity Planning
Data Communication Protocols
Data Communication Protocols
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.