Operations Assistant Manager- 2nd shift
Hot Springs, AR
Operations Assistant Manager- 2nd shift
Main location: United States, Arkansas, Hot Springs
Position ID: J1023-1152
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for an experienced Operations Assistant Manager to join our 2nd Shift Team at our Hot Springs Passport Center Book Print Printing facility.
The 2ND shift Operations Assistant Manager will directly support the Operations Manager in organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all contract support activities for the Book Personalization Facility and ensuring the flow of operations between all contractor-staffed positions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• In coordination with the Operations Manager, provides daily feedback on workflow and future projections to the senior Government personnel at the Facility.
• Supports the Operations Manager in providing studies and evaluations for Department of State.
• Must demonstrate excellent communications skills with all levels of management and interfaces with Government Personnel.
• In coordination with the Operations Managers, implements the Management Plan and Corporate Quality Control policies to effectively direct contract support activities to ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics.
• In coordination with the Operations Manager, assigns, schedules, and reviews work of supervisory staff.
• Supports the Operations Manager in interpreting policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates and the monitoring of contractual expenditures budgets.
• Supports the development and maintenance of succinct reporting methodology to ensure the Government personnel, Contracting Officer, and CA/PPT headquarters are informed of contractual performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of management/supervisory experience at a company or facility of the size and scope of the Book Personalization Facilities.
• Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use.
• Ability to work independently.
• Able to lift and carry 35lb, boxes and/or equipment.
• Strong English communication skills, both oral and written is required.
• Requires strong knowledge of budgets, estimates at complete and projections.
• Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and propose solutions is required.
• Requires knowledge of principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership, service delivery methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services is required. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities, schedules and budgets.
• Requires excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint is required.
• Ability to successfully complete a Background Investigation to include: 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment. Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
• Possession of an INTERIM SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment.
• Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment.
• US Citizenship is required.
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required:
• An advanced degree in a related field.
• Experience in working with the Government.
• Experience in training and writing documentation.
• Experience in managing a seasonal/temporary work force.
• Four (4) years’ experience in an automated environment.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $90,000-110,000K.
Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.