CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Readiness Analyst in Houston, Texas
Business Readiness Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Readiness Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Houston, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1121-2654
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a Business Readiness Analyst with direct responsibility to develop and deliver, directly or through others, effective communication drives success change management and embedding of new/updated ways of working within T&S Crude and across T&S Crude’s LoaD footprint ! The role is based in Houston, Texas.
• To develop and deliver, directly or through others, effective communication drives success change management and embedding of new/updated ways of working within T&S Crude and across T&S Crude’s LoaD footprint in the areas of:
• RMF-led processes and controls, supporting activities of the Crude BIA organisation’s Risk Manager and Business Assurance Lead teams.
• T&S Crude-specific and, in some case, global improvement projects/initiative, led by the Crude BIA organisation’s Project Delivery Lead team.
• These projects/initiatives are aligned with the T&S imperatives of HSSE, Risk Management and Value through cross-functional and cross-organisational teams, as required.
• More generally, lead stakeholder identification, analysis and management to define effective communication & engagement approaches. Co-creation of messaging to various internal stakeholders within T&S Crude while maintaining maximum reasonable alignment with the rest of T&S Risk Taskforce Agenda.
• Craft change-and-engage story lines, including success stories, and heighten the brand value of the Business Improvement and Assurance function.
• Direct responsibility to provide feedback and support to T&S Crude leadership on Risk Management-based communication(s), including,
Ad hoc support to the SVP T&S Crude, GM BIA Crude and other T&S Crude leadership on
• Webcasts and email communications/newsletters.
• Prepare, translate and deliver engaging communication materials to regular forums such as the RTF, T&S Crude Townhalls/Webcasts and newsletters.
• Managing T&S Crude RMF-based strategy, roadmap, and performance reporting and communication through coordination of dashboards, internal communication feeds, virtual awareness and engagement sessions, learning capture and sharing sessions, and/or webcasts as necessary, helping to create the feeling of working as “one team”.
• Develop tracking mechanism for success of communication strategies, including collate feedback from previous communication “drops” through a variety of engaging mediums and identify ways to drive and leverage learnings to increase effectiveness future communication.
• Confirmation and alignment of change and engagement strategy with T&S Crude leadership.
• Responsibility to represent the change and engage elements of T&S Crude with other T&S LoBs and the central T&S BIAM organisation (including its change and communications staff)
• Support the development of the central T&S BIAM Leadership Team’s change and engage capabilities and support the creation of aligned reporting structures and communications strategies.
• Assist and work to align with other LoB BIAMs’ organisations to optimally manage the enterprise wide change and engagement plan.
• Work with the central T&S Change & Engage team to ensure all tools, processes and systems are fit for purpose and tailored to their audience (e.g. Basecamp; Sharepoint; communications)
• 2+ years of experience in Change Management.
• Proven experience in the measurement of communication effectiveness and demonstrated ability to learn and successfully modify and adapt for improved impact.
• Ability to work with business leadership on the messaging and value of change (think-feel-do), utilising a variety of communication methods/techniques and connect the change (solution) to the business process and ways of working for effective training/delivery.
• Proven stakeholder management across all leadership levels and locations/cultures including;
• Ability to flex communication style in the moment to meet listeners’ needs.
• Proactively adapting and managing specifics in the local environment to ensure change objectives met.
• Strong self- presence - must reflect confidence and guidance on the change requirements needed for success.
Soft Skills & Experience
• Individual delivery of high impact change management activities.
• Working knowledge of change management for IT solutions
• Understanding of change management approaches
• Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
• Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
• Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
• Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
• Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
- Change Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.