CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Manager in Houston, Texas
Talent Acquisition Manager
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Houston, Texas, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our dynamic US Talent Acquisition Team and be based out of Texas (Austin, Dallas or Houston). The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead a team of recruiters in support of a geographically dispersed business unit.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process, which includes partnering with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership. He/she is responsible for developing best practices, sourcing strategies, managing projected recruiting pipelines/new project work, managing workloads across the team and utilizing metrics. As a member of the CGI Human Resources Team this individual must project a professional image both internally and externally; understand business and organizational challenges and provide innovative solutions that support the growth of CGI.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the team in building recruiting strategies to proactively attract and retain the best and brightest candidate pipeline.
• Mentor team on partnering with hiring manager to decide best hiring decision for business.
• Assist in job offer details; negotiations, preparations and extending new-hire offers to ensure continuity.
• Ensure the process and appropriate levels of documentation and approvals is maintained during the recruiting process.
• Guide and assist in targeted campaigns through traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
• Communicate new and changing business practices/policies to ensure compliance.
• Accurately monitor applicant tracking system/reports to ensure focus and priorities are maintained.
• Share results of weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
• Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to the greater recruiting team.
• Provide assistance and expertise on critical needs and coordinates national-level initiatives.
• Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Talent Acquisition Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of Information Technology related recruiting experience
• Experience working with geographically dispersed recruiting teams and hiring managers
• Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
• Knowledge and understanding of recruitment related US immigration policies and processes
• Experience in recruiting IT candidates in the following industries - banking & financial services (insurance), utilities, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare & life sciences and public sector
• General Human Resources knowledge and experience with common recruiting metrics
• Ability to travel when needed
• Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel is a must
• This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results
• Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to team, business, hiring managers and senior level management.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• 7+ years of recruiting management experience in a global organization.
Process Improve/Bus Transform
Strategic & Business Planning
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.