CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Supply Technician (FBI/TD) Top Secret Required in Huntsville, Alabama
Supply Technician (FBI/TD) Top Secret Required
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Supply Technician (FBI/TD) Top Secret Required
City: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Position ID: J0321-2569
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal has an immediate need for multiple Supply Technicians to support the FBI DSU in Huntsville, AL.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Services to be provided shall include, but not be limited to, the following illustrative examples:
• properly package and safely ship and receive body armor, firearms and related materials, in compliance with all shipping regulations, procedures, and statutes
• inventory materials and prepare orders for weapon cleaning supplies and protective equipment (including eye and hearing protection)
• participate in inventories of body armor, firearms and related materials, and prepare relevant reports as required
• record, package, and secure body armor and weapons for lawful destruction, under the direction of DSU personnel
• stock and replenish DSU Gun Cleaning Room, including supply cabinets, with weapon cleaning supplies
• log-in and secure weapons received from special agents attending in-service training and assist them with weapon related issues, problems, questions, and concerns by referring them to the appropriate DSU employee
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The following minimum qualifications are required for providing services to the FBI DSU:
• United States citizen
• Possess a Top Secret security clearance by the FBI
• Possess a valid driver's license for the state of residence
• Demonstrate knowledge of inventory techniques for weapons, ammunition , body armor and related supplies
• Demonstrate ability to correctly ship and receive firearms and body armor
• Demonstrate ability to safely handle miscellaneous evidence and seized firearms
• Ability to prepare reports and other documents using computer software including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Ability to carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds
Must have 2-4 years of experience in supply logistics, warehousing, or related expertise.
Must have an active Top Secret clearance
Must be able to pass CGI background investigation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.