CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Documentation Specialist in Jacksonville, Florida
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Position ID: J0121-0423
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Documentation Specialist, the chosen candidate will be responsible to gather, analyze, and compose technical information in support of the user community.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the development of program/project Software Quality Control Plan and the implementation of procedures that conform to the requirements of the contract
• Audit current documentation practices and recommends improvements
• Conduct research and analysis
• Write a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
• Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document
• Utilize proper technical terminology
• Ensure content is of high quality and conforms to standards
• Review content of technical documentation for quality
• Ensure that documents follow the Government format and style requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• MUST BE of U.S. Citizenship and currently possess an active Secret Level Security Clearance, for candidate consideration
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
• Experience with technical writing
• Experience with ERP tools
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior-level management and clients daily
• Have strong written and oral communication skill sets and capabilities
• An outstanding ability to successfully prioritize and meet deadlines as provisioned
• Be proactive, self-motivated, ready to learn and bring that positive attitude and good work ethic to the team!
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.