CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ERP Financial Functional Analyst-Security and Workflow in Knoxville, Tennessee
ERP Financial Functional Analyst-Security and Workflow
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
ERP Financial Functional Analyst-Security and Workflow
City: Knoxville, Tennessee, US United States
Position ID: J1221-0034
Employment Type: Full Time
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional ERP Financial Functional Analyst to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Under general guidance of an ERP Practice Lead, performs critical analysis to learn client core business and system processes and how they inform security and workflow configurations within the CGI Advantage ERP solution. The candidate is responsible for administering and maintaining system and business role-based permissions in alignment with associated workflows to ensure that the solution complies with the functional/technical requirements. This candidate will also be responsible for fostering positive relationships with our client stakeholders, internal CGI stakeholders and local/global delivery teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience in complex software implementations, focused on designing, configuring, and testing ERP software
• 5+ years of consulting experience.
• 3+ years of experience with role-based security configurations and respective workflows
• 3+ years' experience testing and debugging applications issues
• Strong problem-solving skills in a complex multi-tiered integrated environment with the ability to understand the inter-relationship between the various components
• Must have the ability to pick up new concepts and ideas quickly using all available resources
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED:
• Understanding of state and local government functions
• Understanding of configuration management concepts and processes
• Data analysis, reporting
• Custom SQL\Report Writing
• Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with CGI Advantage (not required)
A four-year Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $76,000-$100,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to explain technical concepts in layman’s terms when necessary
• Must be able to effectively juggle multiple, often competing, priorities and clients. Solid tracking and prioritization skills a must
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress)
• Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India
• Ability to Travel to client site as needed
Agile / Collaborative Method
Test Case / Script Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.