CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Onshore Delivery Center Lead - Knoxville in Knoxville, Tennessee
Onshore Delivery Center Lead - Knoxville
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Onshore Delivery Center Lead - Knoxville
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Knoxville, Tennessee, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1811
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI - USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
Role Expectations for Metro/Center Leadership
The center lead will live in the Knoxville community and be responsible for the following areas.
• CGI Growth/Business Development Results: Responsible for supporting all aspects of the Business Development life cycle in partnership with CGI account teams. This includes all aspects of solution definition and formulation (e.g. strategy, win themes, value proposition definition, talent acquisition strategy, technology components, and pricing). Leverage all aspects of Knoxville ecosystem and partnerships (public, non-profit, and commercial) at a state and local level to create, define and position these solutions for CGI and our clients.
• Workforce Development and Education Engagement: Identify strategic organizations within this engagement tier, build relationships with leadership of that organization, and work to leverage for talent acquisition, volunteer to participate in task force or advisory councils, and offer CGI subject matter expertise (or through corporate reachback) to support organization's mission.
• Business Community Engagement: Become a member in one or more local, regional, or state level chamber or business-led organization that is focused on advancing a strategy of community/state initiatives that align with CGI's interest in that geography such as workforce development, educational attainment, quality of life, or other areas that may align directly with large metro client associated with that geography (e.g. government, healthcare, manufacturing)
• University and Community College Engagement: Build University and/or Community Engagement model that compliments our college recruiting strategy and aligns with client engagements within the specific geography if possible (e.g. client tailored capstone programs). If applicable, identify value added secondary engagement partnerships or networking opportunities to create value proposition differentiation built on a CGI+University partnership model that we can apply to opportunity pursuits or talent acquisition.
• CSR/STEM@CGI Leadership: Create a CSR governance model that provides engages members within the center/metro and aligns member driven activities in a manner that results in CSR engagement that blends at least 2 of the following 3 items (and all 3 if feasible): (1) Community Need; (2) CGI member talents/skills; and (3) CGI client missions. Identify and create a sustainable partnership model with one or more non-profits through which we can develop and execute STEM@CGI (+ Client) activities.
• Sustained Civic Engagement: Member will invest time in and continually monitor/engage in community and state level current events/news, local government issues, and other civic-knowledge domain realms within the community.
Examples of Recommended Background or Skill-sets for Director Level Role that Maps to Multiple Tiers of the U.S. Center Community Engagement Framework
The following set of skills are examples of the core competencies and or previous experience markers to seek out when identifying candidates for possible leadership roles that map to this framework. These are currently listed in no particular order:
• Strong knowledge of CGI management foundation and CGI's business model concepts. Alternatively, demonstrated experience with all aspects of the of the Business Development life cycle. This includes all aspects of solution definition and formulation (e.g. strategy, win themes, value proposition definition, talent acquisition strategy, technology components, and pricing). This is key to being able to drive partnerships and community engagement towards results across our three stakeholder groups. A background that includes previous experience within a client facing engagement for CGI or other similar consulting organization is desirable as this experience will enable leaders in this role to act as an effective bridge between community engagement activities and their relevance to CGI's business objectives across our three stakeholder groups.
• Excellent written, communication, speaking, and negotiation skills. High level of emotional intelligence is required as leaders in this role will need to often engage in multi-stakeholder environments simultaneously and need to navigate the competing constraints of these stakeholders. Ability to apply critical inquiry, analysis and reasoning as well as build bridges across differences in these multi-stakeholder environments.
• A passion for community engagement, community transformation, and community leadership topics or initiatives. Demonstrated background in volunteerism aligned with more than 1 of the tiers within the community framework is desired.
• Working knowledge of board governance models and operating frameworks (within chambers, non-profit, or other ad-hoc task force activities).
• Demonstrated experience in team building, team leadership/management, and project management competencies. Member will create an environment that empowers members within the community to engage with local organizations of all types.
• Foundational knowledge of community institutions within the specific community (or demonstrated knowledge of similar patterns in a previous community). CGI can also invest in member training associated with this type of knowledge by sponsoring member participation in community specific leadership programs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.