Immigration Recruiting Coordinator
Immigration Recruiting Coordinator
Category: Human Resources
Main location: United States, Louisiana, Lafayette
Position ID: J0923-0208
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Perm Recruiting Coordinator to join the US Immigration Team to perform a variety of specialized administrative support functions in support of the team’s processes and functions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create, analyze and maintain standard or ad hoc immigration reports
• Record and file required documentation
• Maintain accurate data on SharePoint and perform analysis as needed
• Provide customer service to CGI Members, Human Resources and Managers on immigration matters
• Monitor internal initiation schedule for new case initiation
• Coordinate internal initiation process including but not limited to cost authorization and approval for new PERM cases
• Scheduling internal calls with managers for new PERM cases
• Review weekly case filing report to determine case filing priority
• Review weekly involuntary termination report and conduct resume reviews
• Submit weekly layoff analysis to immigration provider for filing
• Assist with LC-PERM related activities including job posting, resume review and collaborating with applicants and Manager
• Initiate and track status of the various questionnaires needed for attorneys to gather necessary data in case preparation
• Monitor recruiting mailbox for external applicants to PERM job postings
• Serve as general liaison between attorney, CGI immigration, Management and Members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Ideally, 1-2 years of Immigration administration experience or general Recruiting experience is preferred (corporate environment preferred)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Familiarity with recruiting and/or resume review
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task
• Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work with different personalities and temperaments and cross-cultural awareness
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $32,700-$65,300.
Let’s talk about benefits
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance options
• Matching contributions through the 401(k) plan and the share purchase plan
• Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Learning opportunities and tuition assistance
• Member assistance and wellness programs
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.