CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Java Full Stack Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Java Full Stack Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Java Full Stack Developer
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J0321-2602
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Java developer with Angular JS to join our team in Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for:
1) Developing front end website architecture.
2) Designing user interactions on web pages.
3) Developing back end website applications.
4) Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5) Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6) Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7) Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8) Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9) Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
10) Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 4+ years of experience Developing front end website architecture.
• 4+ years of experience Designing user interactions on web pages.
• 4+ years of experience Developing back end website applications.
• Proven ability in Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ability to Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Proven Ability Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• 4+ years SDL - Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• 4+ years of experience Designing and developing APIs.
• Proven Experience Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Ability to Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.