CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Manager in Lafayette, Louisiana
Talent Acquisition Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Talent Acquisition Manager
Category: Human Resources
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J1121-3395
Employment Type: Full Time
Love recruiting? We do too!
Be a part of building a fast-growing Talent Acquisition organization in one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. As increases in hiring demand continues to soar you’ll be in the driver’s seat partnering with senior leaders from one of our largest business units and lead a team of innovative Talent Acquisition professionals.
If you’re passionate about helping people find their next best role then we believe CGI is the perfect place for you. Join us, share your passion for recruiting and let’s power up the talent engine together!
This role is located in Belton, TX or Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you’ll make an impact
• Act as Talent Acquisition advisor to senior leadership, hiring managers and other business partners.
• Collaborate with the business developing recruiting strategies and tactics that attract and engage the most promising talent
• Supervise and manage recruiting workflows and provide your team direction on prioritizing hiring needs
• Ensure process and appropriate levels of documentation and approvals are adhered to and maintained
• Build and drive targeted recruiting campaigns using traditional and alternative channels
• Communicate new and changing business practices/policies to ensure compliance.
• Monitor applicant tracking system/reports to ensure focus and priorities are maintained.
• Share results of weekly and monthly recruiting reports -interpret data/trends and translate to the business.
• Collaborate with Director of Talent Acquisition to tailor recruiting strategies based on productivity and success metrics to identify and attract high caliber, diverse pool of candidates
• Follow government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity and professionalism
• Be an effective leader and mentor to the broader Talent Acquisition team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you’ll bring
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 12 + years of Information Technology related recruiting experience with minimum of 7 years talent acquisition management roles.
• Proven success developing targeted sourcing strategies aligned to geographic region and market
• Well networked in local geography
• Experience working with geographically dispersed recruiting teams and hiring managers
• Solid understanding of current Federal/State regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.).
• Knowledge and understanding of recruitment related US immigration policies and processes.
• Significant experience understanding and interpreting recruiting metrics.
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel is a must.
• Professionally savvy, perceptive person with excellent communication skills capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
• able to multi-task, balance competing priorities and be successful in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results.
• Proven track record of motivating team members.
Let’s talk about benefits
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive insurance options
• 401(k) with a company match
• Share purchase plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Tuition assistance continuous learning opportunities
• Training, mentoring, and career development
• Health savings account
• Disability, life, and accidental death insurance
• Pet insurance
• Member assistance program
• Wellness program
• Member resource groups that provide community
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.