CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Research Analyst in Lawton, Oklahoma
Operations Research Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Operations Research Analyst
City: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
Position ID: J0119-0340
Employment Type: Full Time
The person who fills this position will provide software development expertise to the Precision Fires Rocket and Missile Systems Project Management Office (PMO). This expertise involves the Interoperability of the Multiple Launch Rocket Systems (MLRS): M2701A1/M270A2 and High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) with its interfaces to the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS). This includes the MLRS/HIMARS Family of Munitions (MFOM) capabilities requirements. This position requires the understanding of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) to create Information Support Plans (ISPs and to migrate the existing on to the Enhanced ISP (EISP). This position requires knowledge of the Variable Message Format (VMF) MIL-STD 6017 and the ability to conceptualize new requirements to modify VMF messages. Must be knowledgeable of the Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) process for the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) Software Block and Common Operating Environment (COE) certification.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support all levels of staff including peers, team members, management and PM PFRMS/Software Engineering Directorate (SED)/ Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Customers.
• Must have knowledge of modern software/system development processes and Army Acquisition,
• Must be capable of providing detailed technical support for software development programs with minimal management supervision.
• Must be capable of translating operational requirements into detailed software/system requirements.
• Must be capable of providing technical direction to design and development teams, and monitoring progress and productivity.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of VMF MIL-STD 6017 and the process of making changes to it.
• Knowledge of DoDAF Operation View (OV), Standards View (SV), and Technical Views (Stdv) products and to develop them.
• Capability to develop an EISP
• Understanding of the CTSF AIC for either Capability Set 11-12 or COE 3.0 and beyond.
• Knowledge of Army Acquisition process.
• Capability to conceptualize VMF and Link-16 data exchanges in a Mission thread flow environment for existing MLRS Field Artillery Launcher (FAL) or future concepts involving FAL in a Sensor-to-Shooter environment with data exchanges coming directly from a Sensor.
• Ability to capture date flow in an Interface Control Document.
• Active DoD Security Clearance required, per Federal stipulations.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.