Advantage HR ERP Trainer
Los Angeles, CA
Advantage HR ERP Trainer
Main location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Position ID: J0124-0766
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking an Advantage HR ERP Trainer in support of a long-standing client in Downey, CA.
This position is located in our Los Angeles, CA office with work performed at client site in Downey, CA; however, a hybrid working model is acceptable, with the expectation of 50% travel/onsite presence when needed.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides interactive and engaging Advantage ERP instruction in HR/Payroll modules to a collection of public sector professionals and supporting staff enterprise wide including School Districts, Community Colleges, and County Office of Education central support operations.
• Identifies and maintains a broad understanding of agency workflows throughout the enterprise and the functional requirements and system specifications required by the end user population, utilizing this knowledge to implement curriculum and update training material, if needed.
• Coordinates and conducts IT ERP Training for client's end user community using Adult Learning Principles and the latest instructional technology tools.
• Collaborates creatively, resourcefully, and diligently with the project teams to define course structure, content, and instructional delivery method to produce and maintain high quality training.
• Assess training needs before, during, and after each class; Identify potential training gaps/issues and work with stakeholders to resolve; Makes necessary adjustments to training delivery based on student and stakeholder feedback.
• Monitor student enrollment and facilitate attendance in training classes; Perform attendance and competency assessment tracking after each class.
• Ensure timely availability of necessary training materials.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associate's degree or greater is required; Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree; Credentialed in Advantage HR ERP module; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience training various audiences on IT ERP is required with preference provided for experience with two or more commercial off the shelf IT ERP solutions; Experience with CGI Advantage HR ERP required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development, design, facilitation, and implementation of professional training programs for adults required; One year of training experience in public sector is preferred.
• Previous experience working in a public sector setting such as a State, County, City, or School District is preferred; Previous experience with Learning Management Systems and authoring computer-based trainings preferred; Of the 2-year training experience required, at least one year must include comfortably and confidently teaching large groups of adults 20+ utilizing a variety of instructional delivery methods, for prolonged periods of time; Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the agility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Special Training/Skills: Proven skills as an instructor/presenter and group facilitator; Team player and leader skilled in group facilitation required; Must be highly organized and flexible.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in a concise, logical manner so that students can absorb and retain.
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $74,600- $146,800."
CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through February 27, 2024.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Advantage Learning Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.