CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Client Account Manager in Los Angeles, California
Client Account Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Client Account Manager
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Los Angeles, California, United States
Position ID: J0221-1823
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Client Account Manager, you will have a portfolio of enterprise accounts to grow and accountability for identifying and closing new business in the greater Los Angeles region. You will have CGI’s full range of services d solutions to sell and you will collaborate with product, industry, and solution experts globally across verticals and technologies to develop client solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Identification, qualification, and development of opportunities at current and prospective clients to close profitable business
• Management, updates, and communication of pipeline opportunities from identification to close
• Development, review, and execution of strategic account plans
• Development of strong relationships with senior clients and prospects
• Conducting client satisfaction interviews and achieving high satisfaction scores
• Local relationship with clients for delivery engagements and collaboration with delivery teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The successful candidate will:
• Consistently apply CGI’s sales processes including pipeline management, deal reviews, proposal development, contracting, and client management practices.
• Leverage his/her local executive relationships in Los Angeles/Orange County to build new business
• Work effectively and collaboratively in a team for complex sales
• Find innovative approaches to deliver value to clients and differentiate from the competition
• Be knowledgeable about digital technologies and business agility
• Be able to recommend solutions to business and technical executives
• Have experience selling and managing within a global delivery model and be able to navigate a large organization
• Have experience working at or consulting to Fortune 1000 client companies
• Be able to work across diverse industries and client corporate cultures
• IT services sales and/or professional consulting experience (10+ years)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.