CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Fraud Associate Level II - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California
Fraud Associate Level II - Los Angeles
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Fraud Associate Level II - Los Angeles
City: Los Angeles, California, United States
Position ID: J0221-1302
Employment Type: Full Time
Under the direct supervision of the CGI Management personnel, Fraud Associate Level II assists the Fraud team in completing various duties with oversight from the Government Fraud Program Manager (FPM). The Fraud Associate Level II performs data analysis in support of the Fraud Program Office and other duties as assigned. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Fraud Associate Level II performs all duties assigned to a Fraud Associate Level I as well as, but not limited to, the following:
• Enter and maintain data in an in-house fraud database
• Verify and analyze data in various internal, law enforcement, and commercial databases (e.g. LexisNexis, CCD, EVVE, CURP, CLEAR) and report results
• Track fraud case statistics
• Update Agency/Center FPM SharePoint page
• Interface with Diplomatic Security and other Passport Center/Agencies
• Interface with stakeholders (acceptance facilities, law enforcement, and other Government agencies)
• Conduct analytical case reviews
• Assist in curriculum development and training aides for Passport staff training
• Provide training, oversight, and guidance to lower level Fraud Associates and other contract staff in the Fraud Office
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree (or) 4 years of experience as a Support Associate Level III or IV (or) 4 years of experience in law enforcement, criminal justice, intelligence, or other professional analytic positions, and;
• Three (3) years of law enforcement, criminal justice, intelligence, or other professional analytic experience, and;
• Five (5) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Access, and MS Outlook.
• Must meet all qualifications requirements of the Fraud Associate Level I
• Capable of analyzing facts and evaluating information, drawing conclusions from such evaluations, and formulating recommendations
• Capable of leading small teams
• Capable of doing repetitive functions such as lifting, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, and filing.
• Standing in the public waiting area of the agency, while assisting the internal and external customer and general public. You may be required to stand for a minimum of 6 hours, but not to exceed 12 hours in a given day based upon scheduling requirements.
• Ability to work as triage helper in managing the public in an orderly manner.
• Ability to move up to 45 lbs
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions, as requested by our government customer.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.