CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. IT ERP Trainer in Los Angeles, California
IT ERP Trainer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
IT ERP Trainer
City: Los Angeles, California, United States
Position ID: J0120-1298
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an IT ERP Trainer in support of a long-standing client in Downey, CA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides interactive and engaging IT ERP instruction in varied Budget, Financial, and HR/Payroll modules to a collection of public sector professionals and supporting staff enterprise wide including School Districts, Community Colleges, and County Office of Education central support operations.
• Identifies and maintains a broad understanding of agency workflows throughout the enterprise and the functional requirements and system specifications required by the end user population, utilizing this knowledge to implement curriculum and update training material, if needed.
• Coordinates and conducts IT ERP Training for client's end user community using Adult Learning Principles and the latest instructional technology tools.
• Collaborates creatively, resourcefully, and diligently with the project teams to define course structure, content, and instructional delivery method to produce and maintain high quality training.
• Assess training needs before, during, and after each class; Identify potential training gaps/issues and work with stakeholders to resolve; Makes necessary adjustments to training delivery based on student and stakeholder feedback.
• Monitor student enrollment and facilitate attendance in training classes; Perform attendance and competency assessment tracking after each class.
• Ensure timely availability of necessary training materials.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associate's degree or greater is required; Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree; Credentialed in a IT ERP module, preferably Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance Resource Management or Budget Preparation is advantageous; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience training various audiences on IT ERP is required with preference provided for experience with two or more commercial off the shelf IT ERP solutions; Experience with CGI Advantage ERP preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development, design, facilitation, and implementation of professional training programs for adults required; One year of training experience in public sector is preferred.
• Previous experience working in a public sector setting such as a State, County, City, or School District is preferred; Previous experience with Learning Management Systems and authoring computer-based trainings preferred; Of the 2-year training experience required, at least one year must include comfortably and confidently teaching large groups of adults 20+ utilizing a variety of instructional delivery methods, for prolonged periods of time; Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the agility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Special Training/Skills: Proven skills as an instructor/presenter and group facilitator; Team player and leader skilled in group facilitation required; Must be highly organized and flexible.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in a concise, logical manner so that students can absorb and retain.
- Training Delivery
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.