CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Organizational Change Management in Los Angeles, California
Organizational Change Management
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City:Los Angeles, California, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI is searching for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to partner with our Public Sector and Commercial clients in implementing change management strategies ranging from short strategic engagements to large transformational initiatives. Our OCM services include strategy development, leadership engagement, risk management, communications, training solutions and organizational readiness through proprietary solutions, proven methods, and supporting technologies.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completing business change impact and stakeholder analysis
• Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders to develop future state vision/value definitions
• Supporting the development of benefits realization strategies
• Designing, developing, delivering and managing multi-channel communications
• Assisting in the formation and management of change champion networks in client organizations
• Developing, administering and delivering multi-mode training programs
• Documenting future state business processes and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
• Interacting with client leaders, managers, and supervisors
• Ensuring readiness through checklists and other tools
• Collecting metrics and monitoring change progress
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience supporting change management solutions for technology, process, and/or other transformational programs with activities outlined in the list of principle responsibilities above. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in organizational development or equivalent, or business administration
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in organizational change management
• Must have supported the implementation of at least 2 technology solutions, where at least 1 was an ERP solution
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good PowerPoint, Visio, and graphical skills for visual communications
• Work with minimal supervision at client sites while operating as part of a larger team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Previous consulting background
• Supporting Business Process Re-engineering efforts including the formal documentation of business process, business rule, and/or workflow documentation as well as gap analysis
• Project management experience, including scope, schedule and risk management experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.