CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. System Tester/QA Engineer in Marlborough, Massachusetts
System Tester/QA Engineer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
System Tester/QA Engineer
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
Position ID: J0221-0311
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic SPC Delivery Lead SPC to join our growing team to help our client in their transformation journey.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The project involves migrating legacy applications to Oracle Retail, leveraging Scrum Agile techniques. This is critical application that helps with Planning to manage store operations and inventory.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs testing of medium to high complexity to ensure that the system is implemented and functions as designed
• Ensures that testing meets organization standards for compliance
• Partners and collaborates with project team members and the business to design/develop testing strategies
• Creates medium to high complexity test plans and test cases utilizing business/solution requirements and technical design documentation
• Executes medium to high complexity test cases both manually and/or by automation• Performs triage for medium to high complexity defects, which includes detection, risk assessment, documentation and retesting. Escalates more complex defects to the appropriate level
• Assesses software for stability
• Provides input to QA Project Leader on project status
• Share knowledge and provide guidance to team members
• Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
SAFe Agile / Scrum Experience is a plus
• Interaction with Business and IT Stakeholders
• Decision making to provide 1st level approvals
• Exposure to Oracle Retail (RPAS), Mainframe is a plus.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Retail Domain Experience is a plus
• Automation Experience is desirable
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in related field
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75K-$110K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.