Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
Main location: United States, Florida, Miami
Position ID: J0124-0654
Employment Type: Full Time
At CGI, we're a hard-working team of tech enthusiasts and professionals on a mission to reshape the future. We've got everything from pioneering projects that challenge your skills to an encouraging and inclusive work environment that fuels your growth. Plus, we offer unparalleled opportunities for professional development, empowering you to stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving tech landscape.
We're seeking a Senior Tosca Automation DI Consultant with expertise in test automation, CI/CD, and Center of Excellence practices. You'll be responsible for Data Integrity testing activities, tool configuration, and guiding best practices. You will be responsible for activities related to all five areas of DI test activities such as Reconciliation, Total Row Count, Change Event, Nullness & Metadata.
Preference is given to candidates in the Miramar, FL and Dallas, TX area. However, we will consider remote candidates meeting the requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Configure, support, and maintain the Tosca DI integrated with Tosca, DeX and qTest
• Configure and develop to test database queries and file tests of the Data ETL systems such as Data Bricks, Teradata & DB2
• Build and carry out pre-screening file tests, field tests and more to ensure a high level of data integrity in the NS data ecosystem.
• Develop the Reconciliation tests for the Dataset comparisons
• Develop the Tests to identify the delta changes between the source and target after the Data migration.
• Develop the parallel execution methodology for reconciliation testing in the active data migration stage between source and target database systems.
• Design and develop the automation framework using DI for the day-to-day data ETL testing life
• Develop the Integration between the Databases on-prem and Cloud for testing/verification purposes
• Develop the Test cases in DI and automate them in Tosca to run in DeX to support the post migration efforts for the Row counts test when there is a change event occurred in the source data.
• Design and develop key reports to reflect the key metrics of the Data testing for the Management purposes.
• Design and develop the DI Monitoring procedures
• Coordinate with vendors for Core Systems and Integrated Systems for support activities and triage of issues.
• Represent the Quality COE team for the projects assigned by team management
• Provide product training and guidance for Core Systems and Integrated systems
• Research/architect/design/implement new testing technologies and integrations related to Tosca DI
• Adopt and utilize the best practices and standard processes established by the QCOE for test management and test execution
• Lead discussions and actively communicate with test lead, scrum master, project manager, business partners, and application developers for test management and test development activities
• Decompose user stories to develop and design robust test cases and complete test scenarios
• Report bugs in Jira linked to qTest project
• Execute automated test cases in Tosca leveraging existing integrated technologies such as DEX, qTest/Launch, Sauce Labs, Jenkins CI/CD pipelines, and others as defined
• Coordinate with the QCOE for peer review of test design strategy, automated test cases, and adoption/adherence of standards and best practices
• Perform/support unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing activities
• Performance testing and/or support of performance testing may be required
• Adopt/adhere to execution of RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix) in qTest to ensure proper requirements to test case coverage
• Identify the gaps in the test cases and create the missing requirements / test cases for the gaps
• Provide product, skill training and best practices knowledge to other team members for test management and automation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience using Tricentis testing automation tools: Tosca (required) in version 15.0 and above, including such skills as SQL, CI/CD integration, Git, Agile in Android and IOS applications (on Ionic Framework)
• Minimum of 2+years of experience using Tricentis DI tool with broad knowledge in both cloud and on-prem data ETL processes
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience leveraging DEX environment from Tosca; create the queues, analyzing the issues within DEX environment and developing best practices using DEX in sharable environment
• 3+ years of experience and proficiency developing, implementing, and executing data-driven or keyword driven testing frameworks using testing tools like Selenium, Coded UI Test (CUIT), Unified Functional Test (UFT), etc. to facilitate test automation
• 5+ years of experience and proficiency in implementing and executing testing strategies, plans, methodologies, and frameworks in support of Agile / SAFe / DevOps / DevSecOps development methodologies
• Define / Develop test strategies, test plans, KPI’s, metrics, defect management and reporting
• Must be able to lead meetings with other application tester teams for QCOE oversight
• Ability to translate requirements / user stories into in-depth test cases
• Ability to define / develop data management strategy and plans
• Ability to define / develop individual as well as end-to-end test scenarios
• Strong cross functional collaboration
• Must be a self-starter with an ability to work with limited oversight
• Must be able to work with remote / global team successfully
• Min. 5 years in test management & automation.
• Min. 3 years with Tricentis tools (Tosca DI, Tosca, DeX and qTest).
• Min. 3 years with TOSCA DI
• Min. 3 years with DEX environment.
• Min. 3 years developing, implementing, and executing data-driven, or keyword driven testing frameworks using testing tools like Selenium, Coded UI Test (CUIT).
• Min. 5 years executing testing strategies, plans, methodologies, and frameworks in support of Agile / SAFe / DevOps / DevSecOps development methodologies
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $68,700 - $213,800.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through February 29, 2024.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.