CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Coordinator in Middletown, New Jersey
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Middletown, New Jersey, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Project Coordinator assists the Project Manager to to support all dimensions of project administrative activities and acts as the secondary back up contact for internal customers and external vendors engaged in special initiatives under the direction of executive leadership.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
• Secondary / Back up contact for internal customers and external vendors engaged in special initiatives under the direction of executive leadership
• Assist the Project and Program Manager in the day to day duties of a project’s administration
• Support all dimensions of project administrative activities (scheduling meetings, documenting decisions and actions, documenting meeting minutes, regular status updates) for multiple projects
• Assist in project supporting activities (i.e., coordinating workshops)
• Work under the direction of the IT Senior Program Manager and Project Managers
• Maintain contact between Project Managers and team leads/members to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
• Maintain the project plan, inclusive of project resource coordination, working with technical staff on scoping and estimating, achieving target milestones and assigned project activities according to plan
• Document project progress and challenges in the appropriate format using provided templates
• Ensure project documentation is collected, distributed, reviewed and archived
• Assist in preparing project documentation such as project schedules and plans as well as other project related documents
• Maintain updates to the enterprise project portfolio management system
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Detail oriented with very good knowledge and understanding of tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project; knowledge of MS SharePoint is a plus
• Experience interacting with executive leadership is a plus
• Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and results oriented
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Pharmaceutical or bio-technology sector experience is a major asset
• Large Enterprise Project Experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.