New Jersey, USA
Category: Project Management
Main location: United States, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
Alternate Location(s): United States, New York,
United States, New Jersey,
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Dallas
Position ID: J0224-0303
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Senior Program Manager to run a large, highly complex multi-year program with multiple tracks. This role supports a new product offering that is being stood up from scratch for one of our clients and requires past program management and execution experience to create and execute on plans in line with business strategies. Role will include setting program goals and ensuring that business objectives are met on time and within budget. You will serve as the main point of contact for all program-related matters and will collaborate with various departments to ensure the success of each program.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading, coordinating, implementing, and overseeing various programs within one of our client organizations.
• Create and Implement program strategies, execution plans, and objectives aligned with the organization's overall mission and goals.
• Lead matrix program teams, providing guidance, motivation, and support to achieve excellence.
• Manage program budgets, timelines, and resources effectively, ensuring efficient use of resources.
• Set program goals, and ensure that business objectives are met on time and within budget
• Coordinate with different departments and stakeholders to ensure seamless execution and integration of program activities.
• Serve as the main point of contact for all program-related matters; collaborate with various departments to ensure the success of each program
• Monitor and evaluate program performance, making adjustments as necessary to ensure success.
• Identify risks and challenges within programs and develop contingency plans to address them.
• Communicate program status, updates, and results to senior management and stakeholders.
• Foster a positive work environment and culture that supports teamwork and collaboration.
• Navigate through system, process, department and stakeholder complexities and unknowns to create plans and execute on them with various departments to ensure business objectives are being met.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience in program management, preferably within financial services and merchant/payments acquisition space. MBA preferred.
• Previous experience running a complex large multi-year new product program with high budgets of at least 100MN/annually.
• Strong leadership and team management skills.
• Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Proficient in project management software and tools.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to maneuver complexities and engage with executives both on business and technology sides.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work with unknowns and navigate forward to achieve expected results.
• Problem-solving skills and analytical mindset.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $122,000 - $235,000.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.