Director Consulting Services - Capital Markets
New York, NY
Director Consulting Services - Capital Markets
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, New York, New York
Position ID: J0124-0260
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - What we do matters
Are you a growth-oriented individual? Do you enjoy driving the development of processes, work products and deliverables required for the success of a growth region? If so, this role is for you!
CGI is currently looking for a Client Partner to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for leading teams to sell and deliver multi-faceted programs including defining solutions, managing client relationships, and driving new logo development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will directly and indirectly support our clients by providing industry and consulting expertise both in the identification and resolution of their business problems.
• Lead customers to help them identify, prioritize and achieve their strategic business goals to drive differentiation.
• Act as Trusted Advisor for customer accounts and End to End accountability for design and customer experience direction, approach and solution.
• Provide in-depth customer experience consultation to key client stakeholders (including executive leadership) to ensure the design of solutions by using established standards, subject matter expertise, procedures, and methodologies.
• Provide in-depth user experience and design consultation to clients and management to ensure quality delivery applying established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
• Research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
• Gather customer requirements and business objectives by leading meetings and work sessions and translate them into strategic solution recommendations to achieve the outlined objectives.
• Support account leads/teams in identifying opportunities, leading discussions and driving business problem solution efforts.
• Support account teams by leading estimation of new work.
• Participate (or lead) in communication with various executive customers and C suite on strategic decisions.
• Stay up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise and the industry.
• Drive growth initiatives across all Sector clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 years of demonstrated experience in a customer facing role working with both business executives and technology teams.
• You will have the capacity to orchestrate a strategy or solution design project from beginning to end and provide support to solve problems when needed.
• Proven experience in delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Effective time management and organization skills and can work well independently or in a team environment.
• Strong planning skills to prioritize activities in order of importance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal and consultative skills (verbal and written) to work with vendors, clients, peers, and IT management and staff.
• Advanced digital literacy including Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Cloud and/or other design and prototyping software (i.e. Figma, Sketch, etc).
• Ability to work in a very dynamic and constant growing environment.
• Ability to lead multiple projects that include separate supporting design teams and customers, sometimes across varying industries.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $137,500- $297,700.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Customer Experience Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.