CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Logistics/Security Analyst in Orange Park, Florida
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Orange Park, Florida, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is seeking a qualified Logistics/Security Analyst to join our team that supports a NAVAIR customer. The position requires a self-motivated, detail oriented professional with excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, organizational skills, logistics background and a understanding of the DoD National Industrial Security Program. This person will collect, analyze, and document all Central Kitting Activity (CKA) work processes into desktop guide procedures - both digital and paper format. They will perform logistics functions to receive, stow, handle and ship Classified/COMSEC TD modification kits as well as document all receipts and shipments utilizing, DIAS, Navy ERP and maintains 5 years of documentation files for all transactions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Assisting the FSO with physical security, security training and security program maintenance.
Receive, stow, document and preparing shipping documents and packaging kits/materials for shipment of classified modification kits.
Ensures proper documentation of incoming deliveries by checking condition of material, quantity, part number, and serial number match DD250 or other shipping documentation.
Assist COMSEC account manager in receiving, stowing, shipping and record keeping for COMSEC material.
Utilize DIAS and Navy ERP database systems to enter/retrieve information on part number, NSN and TD Kit Identification Number for all material received, stored and shipped.
Enter receipts and shipments into the Navy ERP database.
conduct blind inventory bin checks and bin re-checks to ensure correct quantities are listed in the Navy ERP database.
Utilize JPAS, ISFD and other security related websites to verify individual clearances and facility clearance information.
Analyze and document all work processes performed in support of the NAVAIR 6.8.3 contract.
Have proficient basic computer skills consisting of email, Microsoft Office software, electronic timesheets, NMCI (Navy and Marine Corps Internet) usage and basic database entry. Be familiar with the use of user name and passwords and the importance of computer security.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and an Active DOD Secret clearance or higher is REQUIRED.
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Federal Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
• High School Diploma with combined military background of at least 4 years required. Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience with logistics support in a contracting environment.
• Previous experience in Security program management and/or COMSEC custodian experience.
• Experience working with JPAS, eQiP, ISFD, DIAS, and Navy ERP with a working knowledge of the NISPOM.
• Possession of a valid state driver's license.
• Must be capable of passing a DOT physical and obtain a government forklift license.
• Must be capable of lifting and moving up to 50 pounds multiple times during an 8 hour work day.
• Experienced working with MS Office, Outlook and Adobe PDF software programs.
• Applicants must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and capable of working in a team environment, but also capable of completing individual tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to perform as a certified forklift operator to move large kits, palletized materials and various other warehouse operations.
• Applicant must be able to pass a NAVY element medical/ physical required for forklift operation.
• Requires 20/30 correctable vision in both eyes (required).
• Applicant must be insurable to operate company leased truck.
• Able to work in a fast paced, team work environment.
• Be willing to work in non-climate controlled, dusty environment.
• Performs routine warehouse daily cleaning
• Understanding of Naval Aviation retrofit and MILSTRIP procedures.
• Knowledge of NAVAIR acquisition/purchasing, Naval supply system procedures and National Industrial Program management procedures
• US Navy Aviation logistics or military aviation logistics experience.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.