CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Information Governance Business Consultant- Life Science in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Information Governance Business Consultant- Life Science
Find similar career opportunities
Information Governance Business Consultant- Life Science
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0918-1117
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a career driven management consultant with strong core consulting skills to join CGI’s dynamic Information Governance (IG) practice. We have a need to expand our Advisory Services capabilities in Digital Services by establishing a role to be based out of our Plymouth Meeting office that can support information governance projects across our Health and Life Sciences domain areas as well as Insurance, Utilities and Public Services. At CGI, information governance is assuring transparent and defensible protection and control over data, information and records throughout their lifecycle. CGI IG leverages industry and domain best practices to apply discipline and assure that organizations can maximize value and use of their information assets, uphold corporate responsibility and minimize legal, business and regulatory compliance risks.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Our practice provides the foundation to align leadership, business, compliance and IT around the flow of information through the organization to:
• Define and execute information strategy.
• Implement IG solutions such as archiving, records management and classification.
• Initiate and manage information programs
• Design and implement supporting technologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2-4+ years of management consulting, advisory or professional services consulting experience.
• 10+ years of industry experience directly or indirectly involved in Information Governance or Records Management functions, programs and/ or projects.
• Establish immediate credibility with clients and internal leadership.
• Gather business requirements, conduct gap analyses, define process flows, facilitate road mapping, complete solution design.
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of the team in the process.
• High attention to detail demonstrated through proofing, follow through and scheduling.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow, particularly under tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Desired Technical Skills:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, etc.)
• Knowledge as an administrator or user of records management and information governance tools and technology, e.g. Enterprise Records Management software, Federated Records Management solutions, auto classification and/ or eDiscovery toolsets, Physical and/or digital records archiving (preservation) applications, Master Data Management tools and technologies.
Desired Business Skills:
• Domain experience in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, and/ or Health Insurance, Utilities, Public Services.
• Advisory Services & Management Consulting experience.
• Strong analysis, research, presentation (develop and deliver), communication, and documentation.
• Strategy and roadmap development and delivery .
• Business case and ROI Development.
Desired Technical / Business Skills:
• Key Performance Indicator (KPI) identification
• Issue and Risk management
• Voice of the Customer solutions
• Masters’ Degree preferred
Can be based out of our Cranford, NJ, NYC, or Greater Philadelphia Area offices
- Information Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.