CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Client Engagement Coordinator in Phoenix, Arizona
Client Engagement Coordinator
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Client Engagement Coordinator
City: Phoenix, Arizona, US United States
Position ID: J0821-1198
Employment Type: Full Time
The US Global Technology Operations (GTO) BU is seeking a Client Engagement Coordinator with financial, service delivery and project management experience to support operational aspects within the Commercial IP portfolio. The primary focus of this role will be to aid in supporting the Commercial IP PaaS financials and compliance aspects, gathering and reporting on metrics and other duties as assigned.
The position of Client Engagement Coordinator will join the Client Engagement organization which is continuing to grow rapidly and expand its client base. The Client Engagement Coordinator will work with a team of professionals with skillsets ranging from administrative to senior technical experts. Opportunities within Client Delivery for this perspective member are vast if the candidate is ambitious.
This role can be located at any CGI office in the U.S.however, the preferred location is Phoenix, AZ.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Ability to work independently and duties include but is not limited to:
• Monitor and track the completion of Operational Satisfaction Assessment Program documents to ensure they are completed on time. Track survey results to ensure there is no slippage. Follow up with other members on “go to green plans” as needed.
• Monitor compliance for the team including documentation such as Inter-Business Unit Agreements, SLA metrics, billing reports, change requests or statements of work, engagement financials, etc.
• Ensure Inter-Business Unit Agreements are in place and updated annually.
• Check for compliance on procurement action items such as Missing approval, need to be received or PO Issues. Research and see that these issues are resolved.
• Follow up and research any problems with Purchase orders/ Invoices in the financial system.
• Review the Financial Workbook when the financial system closes. Verify all accounts to the GL, Update the Assets and Prepaids, and Allocation Volumes.
• Update Financial Forecast in the PaaS workbook
• Review the AP Report for Expense Items that may need to be amortized rather than expensed. Also for missing invoices that may need an accrual booked for.
• Check the Asset and Prepaid reports for amortization timeframe accuracy.
• Review the GL for inaccurate items and or new expenses
• Assist in annual budgeting process
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong financial acumen, experience with CGI financial tools (PSA, Inspyrus) a plus
• Experience in managing financials associated forecasting and understanding of concepts around revenue and margin management.
• Successful candidate will be detail oriented
• Be able to communicate (written and verbally) within all levels of the organization.
• Communication of complex financial concepts to collogues with varying experience in the financial area a strong bonus.
• Understand project management financials
• Ability to create and/or manage service level objectives/agreements and key performance indicators.
Skill Set - Years of Experience - Proficiency Level
Financial Analyst - 3-5 years - Experienced
Account Management - 1-2 years - Understand
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set - Years of Experience - Proficiency Level
Microsoft Office Suite - 5 years - Expert
Matrix Management - 5 years - Experienced
PSA Financial System - 3 years
Inspyrus - 3 years
Minimum Education Required: Associates Degree
In lieu of degree, equivalent work experience would be acceptable.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66,000-$85,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.