CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. API Developer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2263
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking accomplished API Developers to join our Banking Group and support financial services team in Pittsburgh, PA.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and maintain APIs, services, and different payment sources
• Work with API developers across the teams to build new API features at large-scale
• Improve API standards and services
• Reviews design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy and Git.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 6+ years’ experience as Java/J2EE developer
• 3+ years API development & OpenShift
• Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security)
• Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
• Should have payments exposure on APIs
• Proficient and hands on experience with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
Good to have knowledge on APIGee
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work and coordinate with business teams for solution delivery
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.