Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Business Analyst-Traditional Trade Finance
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Main location: United States, Virginia, Fairfax
Alternate Location(s): United States, Florida, Tampa
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Pennsylvania, Pittsburth
Position ID: J0723-0055
Employment Type: Full Time
Want to build new possibilities? We’re doing that.
CGI is seeking an experienced Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert to join our highly successful Trade360 Application Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. Working for an industry leader in providing SaaS solutions to Trade Finance clientele, you will enjoy the benefits of being a CGI member, be challenged in your workplace and will align yourself with interesting global work.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you'll make an impact
• Translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group and various client implementations
• Commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, by working closely with the development.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time based on the needs of the business.
• Work closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements, developing functional designs, and working to configure and test Trade360 to match their desired operational model.
• Provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind. This will also entail training, assigning our new implementation client banks with their procedures, as well as migration strategy.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What You'll bring
• Minimum 5 years of Trade Finance, and Supply Chain knowledge and working experience.
• Previous Business Analyst experience with emphasis on writing detailed level functional designs.
• Understanding of technology and development lifecycle.
• Understanding of object-oriented principles and modeling would be a plus.
• Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff to define requirements for sometimes-new areas of business.
• Superior written, verbal and active listening communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• Analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
• Working with SaaS solution is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range $84,000-$161,600.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.