CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Dynamics Jr Developer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dynamics Jr Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Dynamics Jr Developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1821
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking an accomplished Dynamics Jr. developer with 3-5 years experience implementing Dynamics CRM to join our REIT/ Telecom team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Should be able to work without guidance from senior team members
• Self starter and self-manageable without any guidance or with minimal guidance
• Individual contributor as well a team player
• Be able to guide junior members of the team
• Have a strong voice and not scared to speak up
• Passion and the ability to learn new things
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand the business process and facilitate Architects and Analysts in discovery and requirement gathering phase.
• Work with the Architects, Business Analysts to design and implement new solutions as appropriate.
• Customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment as per the requirement.
• Write code for plugins and workflows in C#.
• Build PowerApps Portal UI and back-end functionality as per the requirement.
• Develop and configure Azure Cloud components.
• Develop and configure reports and dashboards using SSRS and PowerBI.
• Deploy solution from lower environment to higher environment and embrace DevOps and CI/CD processes.
• Troubleshoot issues and Identify root cause for issues and take necessary actions to resolve them permanently.
• Work independently with minimal direction.
Work effectively on geographically diverse teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 2-5 years of cumulative experience implementing Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016/D365.
• Knowledge of SQL Server (2012/2016+), SSRS, REST/SOAP, SharePoint and Outlook integration.
• Experience in building PowerApps (Model-driven & Canvas) and using Power Automate to integrate.
• Experience with deployments to development, staging and production environments dictated by through a formal change management process.
• Agile development and scrum team experience.
• Self-starter, strong work ethic, and the ability to independently drive initiatives through to completion.
• Passion and the ability to learn new things.
• Experience in Dynamics CRM Quote-to-Order Process is highly desirable.
• Experience with any CPQ solution is highly desirable.
• Experience in Field Service, Omnichannel, Customer Voice, Project Operation is a plus.
• Experience in PowerBI reporting is a plus.
Experience in Telecommunication is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.