CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Junior Business System Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Junior Business System Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Junior Business System Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1891
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The best version of us starts with YOU.
We are hiring a Junior Business System Analyst to join our growing team.
At CGI you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage multiple IT projects including new development, application upgrades, and infrastructure updates
• Work directly with project teams, management, and clients to determine project scope, objectives, and budget
• Develop project documentation that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
• Identify and manage project issues
• Willing to learn Lending Servicing and Default system functionalities
• Solicit, comprehend, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 1-3 years of experience as Business Systems Analyst.
• Experience working in Banking/Financial Services domain specifically Lending Servicing or Default Domain highly desired
• Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development.
• Experience working in Mainframe and Java based projects.
• 1+ years’ experience with Jira and Confluence
• Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
• Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
• Business process management and modeling/ Requirements definition and management.
• Problem solver, analytical
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
Nice to Have:
• Prior experience with any loan servicing system including ACLS or ALS will be a plus.
Education: BS in Computer Science, Business, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
What CGI Offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.