CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Metro Marketing Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Metro Marketing Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Metro Marketing Manager
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0821-2198
Employment Type: Full Time
Partner with our strategic metropolitan markets in the U.S. to raise CGI market awareness locally and support business growth through marketing communications initiatives
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Fairfax, VA; Columbus, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; Burlington, MA; Austin, TX; or Denver, CO.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Metro Marketing Manager, you will partner with CGI U.S.’s geographic business units and strategic metropolitan markets to raise CGI’s market awareness among key stakeholders in our communities. You will serve as a liaison from the U.S. Marketing and Communications organization to our local metros to support quality execution of marketing strategies. You will lead the development and implementation of multi-channel metro marketing campaigns targeting local influencers, executives and corporations.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Our Marketing Communications team is reinventing the way we tell the CGI story and the amazing things our employees do for our clients, each other and our communities every day. We are also reinventing how we work, having recently adopted agile methods and tools. We are looking for creative, energetic and open-minded professionals who will join us, bringing their unique talents, ideas and perspectives, to help make our team, our business colleagues and our company as successful as possible. The best version of us starts with you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Engage with metro leaders to build effective and collaborative working relationships that extend the impact of our national marketing communications efforts into our communities
• Consult with metro leaders and business development teams to understand the market, targeted audiences, channels to reach them and measures for success
• Develop repeatable, multi-channel marketing tactics and tools that can be leveraged across our metros including, digital media assets, collateral, events, webinars, advertising, social media plans, and more
• Support strategic deals and accounts through marketing communications initiatives
• Partner with digital team to execute upon local needs such as website pages, lead generation campaigns and social media requests, and promote social media proficiency and engagement locally
• Nurture relationships with subject matter expert (SME) relationships to contribute to thought leadership program
• Partner with employee engagement team to amplify internal programs locally
• Partner with external communications and brand teams to generate local earned media opportunities, plan/execute local events and advertising
• Create awareness of and engagement in national or industry campaigns that support local growth plans
• Engage with national corporate social responsibility team and diversity, equity and inclusion team to amplify awareness of opportunities locally and connect key players across the business
• Consistently use CGI brand standards in all deliverables and improve the adoption of the CGI brand locally
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
You are a well-rounded marketing communications professional with experience across many disciplines, including marketing communications strategy, brand, editorial, event management, digital and internal communications. You have executive presence, are an excellent communicator, enjoy hands-on implementation, and have an ability to get things done internally through influence and collaboration.
• 7+ years experience working in marketing communications, preferably in an IT or professional services company
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Fluency in brand application, message development and packaging, writing, editing, proofing and events logistics
• Experience in strategy development, integrated campaigns, digital marketing and lead generation
• A self-starter who kick-starts projects independently and enjoys connecting the dots between a wide variety of stakeholders
• Creativity and resourcefulness to build strong networks and facilitate collaboration
• Flexibility and adaptability to understand the nuances of marketing tactics within different geographies
• Ability to operate in a complex environment and adapt approach to shifting business needs
• Ability to exercise effective judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
• Fanatical attention to detail and the organizational skills required to manage multiple projects and deliverables across many teams
• A sincere desire for constructive feedback, with resilience and the ability to respond accordingly
• Strong MS Office experience includes MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to travel, as needed
Click here to enter text.
Minimum Education Required: 4-year college degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $95,000-$115,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Marketing Comm & Promotion
Marketing Strategy & Policy
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.