CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Performance Consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Operations Performance Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Operations Performance Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0821-2002
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is an exciting global company with environment intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. The role directly supports the internal program managers responsible for product and technology. The Operations Performance Consultant will be a catalyst for the credit product strategy and implementation of solutions.
Leading business process management projects, supporting Product Management teams and our various credit applications, using industry standard process management and mapping tools. Uses knowledge of business process modeling disciplines in supporting the delivery of a market leading credit platform.
Working with our Product teams in finding opportunities, proposing solutions and operational enhancements that optimize the credit platform, driving continuous improvement and transformation in our Business Process Management team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leads Process Modeling initiatives in collaboration with the Product Management team analyze business processes, identify appropriate solutions, design and build operational models supporting the teams' suite of credit products
• Lead Agile teams working cross functionally with both internal and external partners to address and resolve problems related to systems and business processes
• Defines Agile structures and apply Agile principles (Themes, Epics, User Stories, etc.) specific to the implementation of operational process models and business process improvements
• Analyzes data and systems using process improvement methodologies to identify process gaps, bottlenecks, and organizational inefficiencies
• Handles multiple, simultaneous initiatives while identifying opportunities for collaboration across product management and development teams
• Elicit requirements using interviews and surveys, facilitating workshops, and performing data and document analysis
• Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma)
• Diagrams and evaluates existing processes and aligning improvement to performance shortfalls
• Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities and collecting data to identify root cause of problems
• Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
• Deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control
• Surveys and analyzes standard methodologies for techniques and processes
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings with team members, business partners, and executives
• Communicates team progress to all stakeholders
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years of direct work experience as a business process analyst either in a business function or an IT setting
• Experienced in process modeling using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and Decision Management Notation (DMN)
• Demonstrated knowledge of the business analysis skills, including process and data-driven analysis experience using common industry frameworks
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills and prior experience communicating with senior levels of management
• Experience/training in Lean, Six Sigma, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile and Scaled agile framework (SAFe)
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes using process modelling tools such as Microsoft Visio
• Experienced in the evaluation and improvement of business process through the application of quantitative evaluation methodologies
• Willing to travel as required, approximately 25%
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107,000-$155,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Process Analysis
Business Process Consulting
Process Improve/Bus Transform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.