CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. PEGA Developer- Business System Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
PEGA Developer- Business System Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
PEGA Developer- Business System Analyst
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0221-2023
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is hiring a PEGA Developer/Business System Analyst. In this role, you will deliver quality work on a development team for a clients’ Retail Marketing application that is undergoing technological modernization.
At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create design documents and required release documentation for better traceability
• Develop project documentation that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
• Identify and manage project issues
• Requirements definition and management
• Create Swagger files
• Experience with Gherkin
• Serve as the technical point of contact between product management, development team, sales, and clients
• Solicit and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7+ years of experience working in PEGA applications
• 5+ years of PEGA BSA experience
• Knowledge of Inbound and Outbound Retail Marketing systems
• Expertise in deep PEGA concepts such as DataFlows, DataPages, ConnectSOAP, ConnectREST, ConnectHTTP, SMA, Requestor, Nodes etc.
• Complex PEGA ruleset management.
• PCBA certification highly desired
• Experience working in Java based projects
• Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
• Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
• Business process management and modeling.
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in PEGA Marketing is preferred
• Experience working in Financial Services
Education: BS in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
What CGI Offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.