CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior ATM Developer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Senior ATM Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior ATM Developer
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0421-2985
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The best version of us starts with YOU.
As a Senior ATM Developer, you should have 5+ years of experience handling multiple facets in the ATM space. You will have a clear understanding of the technologies around ATM coupled with the latest trends and innovations in this space. You will provide direction to junior talent.
At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code; you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talents to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Hands on ATM Software Stack Engineer capable of designing complex solutions, writing code, testing code, automating testing and deployment.
• Integrating Video Banking applications with ATM Stack.
• Working and troubleshooting of Server Based applications.
• Experienced in Core and NDC based HOST environments.
• Leading client conversations and driving strategies.
• Provide direction to the team
• Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
• Administer existing process guidelines: drive new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
• Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across development tools and technologies
• Work with new technologies and pitch in on story tasks and bug fixes (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc.).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams and in an Agile environment.
• Proactive; willing to take ownership and drive outcomes
• 5+ years of experience handling the multiple facets in ATM space.
• 3+ years’ experience in Java, Spring Boot technologies.
• 2+ years’ experience in building APIs and Microservices.
• 3+ years’ experience working on Video Banking Applications
• 2+ years’ experience on various devices such as Windows and Android Tablets.
• Experience working in Agile Environment and working with various stake holders like Product owners, Senior managers, Business Analysts etc. and convey ideas and solutions in a crisp and clear manner.
• 3+ years’ experience as a client facing lead.
• Well versed in various phases of SDLC.
• An inherent ability to solve problems and provide innovative solutions.
• Use data, experiments, and customer feedback to drive growth
• Ability to nurture and train talent
• Experienced with tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Performance Tuning
• Server Technologies
• Networking Concepts
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
What CGI Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.