CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Partner - Sr. Consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Talent Acquisition Partner - Sr. Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Talent Acquisition Partner - Sr. Consultant
Category: Human Resources
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J1121-3428
Employment Type: Full Time
Love recruiting? We do too!
Be a part of a fast-growing Talent Acquisition organization in one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
You will be joining innovative team of Talent Acquisition professionals, collaborating with senior leaders and business partners, driving growth and revenue for our Business Units.
If you’re passionate about helping people find their next best role then we believe CGI is the perfect place for you. Join us, share your passion for recruiting and let’s power up the talent engine together!
This role can be located in Pittsburgh, PA, Columbus, OH or Cleveland, OH.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you’ll make an impact:
• Function as Talent Acquisition Advisor and Partner with hiring managers – share relevant market data and trends in addition to expertise when crafting and reviewing job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. location, education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements)
• Use traditional and alternative resources to proactively identify and attract quality candidates
• Adept with passive sourcing and talent engagement methods
• Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skills
• Assess candidate capabilities against role requirements
• Establish and drive the interview process with candidates and hiring managers
• Negotiate, prepare and extend new-hire offers
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified talent for future consideration
• Track candidate activity in the applicant tracking system
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports
• Follow government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures
• Assess and audit job requisition
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility integrity and professionalism
• Actively participate and contribute to process optimization strategies and projects internal to the Talent Acquisition Team and external to the business
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 7+ years of related recruiting experience
• Information Technology / Professional Services Recruiting experience required
• LinkedIn sourcing experience required
• This position requires expertise in relating to individuals at all levels, internal and external, while demonstrating ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization
• Successful at multi-tasking in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results
• Proven track record of self-motivation and can work independently as well as part of a team
• Well networked within geographic area
• Solid understanding of current Federal/State regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.)
• Familiarity with US immigration policies and processes
• Understanding of recruiting metrics
• Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel is a must
Let’s talk about benefits:
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive insurance options
• 401(k) with a company match
• Share purchase plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Tuition assistance continuous learning opportunities
• Training, mentoring, and career development
• Health savings account
• Disability, life, and accidental death insurance
• Pet insurance
• Member assistance program
• Wellness program
• Member resource groups that provide community
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.