CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Technical Training Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Technical Training Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Technical Training Manager
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2687
Employment Type: Full Time
The Financial and Insurance Solutions Group is responsible for the on-going delivery and operations of managed application services for a global client community in the area of Credit Services.
The Training Manager will be responsible for all technical training and documentation for our products; the candidate will be working with internal and external partners to develop training plans that ensure training is developed and delivered on time for internal members to CGI and clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create, drive and maintain a training strategy and appropriate training plans, meeting deadlines required.
• Collaborate with the Product Management and Client Services teams to create and manage content for internal as well as client training.
• Oversight of technical and functional training, and hands-on workshops.
• Build a modularized, training curriculum that can be leveraged in a proprietary certification program.
• Understand and learn existing content developed for workshops and training, to be capable of leading those trainings in the future if necessary.
• Develop new training content working with Technical SMEs to address any gaps identified in training opportunities.
• Manage all training documentation ensuring it stays updated and relevant, providing the most accurate information to users.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to translate technical information into relevant course materials for delivery to internal and external audiences.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present content concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement a project schedule, and be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience training in the SDLC with a passion for delivering training and experience writing and managing training documentation.
• Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in customer requirements gathering and documentation
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for the web. Ability to assess and evaluate learning outcomes.
• Proven experience participating in large projects with cross-functional content, design, and development teams. Strong presentation and motivation skills.
• Strong team player with significant collaborative work experience.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $70,000-$90,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Training Delivery
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.