CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0920-1873
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Life Science is seeking career driven management knowledge management consultant with strong consulting and analysis skills to join CGI Account Team. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand our capabilities based out of our Philly Metro Solutions Business Unit.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Active contributor on client projects with a primary focus on developing and contributing to quality deliverables
• Transparent project facilitation with clients and team members on project’s status and steps to success of future state KM COE.
• Work on the overall KM strategy from KM planning, governance, policy creation, current and future state roadmaps to our client executives
• Communicate and presenting information clearly in verbally and written formats
• Collaborate on the development of client proposals, creation on new communication deck contents and creation of KM COE Assets. Facilitate in identifying new KM work at existing client
• Consistently striving for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
• Learn how to drive client engagements by contributing and/or leading the development of strategic and tactical initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6 – 8 + years of corporate or management consulting, advisory or professional services consulting experience
• Gathering business requirements, gap analysis, process flows, road mapping, solution design
• Domain experience in any of the following categories: Life Science (R&D, Commercial, Supply Chain, Corporate Portfolio Optimization)
• Establishing immediate credibility with clients and internal leadership
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of team
• High integrity, follow through and detailed orientated
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
Required Technical Skills:
• MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.). Familiarity with Sharepoint, metadata and taxonomy would be desirable.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.