Commercial SME IT Lead
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Commercial SME IT Lead
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting
Position ID: J0923-1051
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a seasoned Commercial Lead SME / management consultant to join our growing team supporting life sciences clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This subject matter expert will work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing life sciences business and IT initiatives including road map assessments, architecture best practices, phase implementations, and go lives.
As the subject matter expert will have responsibility to manage and lead Commercial consulting projects. This role will contribute positively to developing business relationships with clients and internal (client) stakeholder members. As an expert in Commercial Strategy, Launch Operations, will be an integral part of the Life Sciences consulting team focused on providing strategic guidance and supporting successful implementation programs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Senior Consulting Expert will:
Be responsible for delivering the business process transformation, strategy and architecture aspects of large scale programs.
Support implementation of Commercial Launch and Managed Markets systems and supporting business processes
Serve as a subject matter expert in Commercial Operations and other aspects of commercial launch/managed markets. Deliver business outcomes growth through innovative access strategies, forecasting & budgeting accuracy (complete profit and loss), new market penetration and customer centric value programs.
• Global Product Launches: Platform delivery of accelerated product launch, operational readiness & standardization from early to late phase launch .
• Work with account and delivery teams to develop collateral necessary to describe and promote CGI’s Commercial Domain to existing and potential clients, and for use in industry and other (internal and external) publications
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and become attuned to potential business within the client.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10+ years experience (at a minimum) in Commercial operations, with a focus on Product Launch and pipeline management platforms. Consulting experience a plus. Strong analysis, research, presentation (develop and deliver), communication, and documentation at the stakeholder level. Analyzing data and making recommendations for pipeline prioritization
• Experience defining future state business processes within Commercial Operations
• Specific expertise in Managed Markets, Commercial Launch (Patient & Product), including business processes, systems implementation, analysis
• Strategy and business management – at the stakeholder and executive level
• Delivery experience – at the stakeholder and executive level
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams .
• Experience in gathering and documenting requirements, Business Process Analysis, Change Management Concepts, Current/Future State Analysis (SDLC Waterfall & Agile Ways of Working)
• A “go getter” mentality – no sitting idle
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Must have experience working in skilled diverse teams (technical and non-technical)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $84,000 - $251,000.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Business Process Consulting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.