Product Owner / Business Analyst
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Product Owner / Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Main location: United States, Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting
Position ID: J0923-1047
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has partnered with a Life Sciences client to manage, administer and support their Market Research workflow and content management system. This role will serve as the Product Owner of the system, acting as the business liaison and technical administrator of the product.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Works with Business Stakeholders to provide support and administration for users of the system
develop and maintain training materials for internal and external users
provide support in tracking project data maintenance issues and identifying solutions
track user feedback for system and functionality improvements
serve as Support/Help Desk lead for internal and external users.
develop and maintain Knowledge Management Dashboards
o Works with external SaaS provider on updated and new releases
o Assist in the design and implementation of new workflows and functionality
o Generate reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) for the business and for audits
o Maintain the SharePoint and MS Teams Channel
o 3rd party Vendor Data Management
o Provide strategic consulting for use of the system and corresponding SharePoint capabilities (best practices, enhancement ideas, etc.)
o Supports IT Risk Assessment process for Market Research vendors
o Participates in high level planning, time, scope, estimation, release management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Life Science Domain experience (Commercial / Market Research)
• 3-5 years Project Management experience and 3-5 years Business Analysis experience
• OR 3-5 years Product Owner experience
• Proficient in both project and product delivery methods
• Technical or product environment experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and meeting facilitation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Expert in managing & engaging w/ multiple stakeholders (all different levels)
• Innovative thinker with intellectual curiosity
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document business requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions.
• Provide best-in-class business partnering support with our clients, and deliver quality reports and process analysis used to make informed business decisions.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Working knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology, specifically SAFe
• Worked in User Experience (UX Design) for websites
• Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Kanban or similar tools
• Experience with Market Research management systems
• Expertise in data privacy and research compliance
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $63,300 - $223,200.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.