CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst - Finance in Princeton, New Jersey
Business Analyst - Finance
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst - Finance
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Position ID: J0221-2873
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This member will work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from assessments to requirements implementations, and go live.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What you’ll be doing:
• Active contributor on client projects with a primary focus on developing and contributing to quality deliverables
• Transparent communication with clients and team members on project’s status and steps to success
• Support IT Project Manager (PM) in recommendations to IT and Business sponsors
• Communicate and presenting information clearly in verbally and written formats
• Facilitate in identifying new work at existing client and appropriate CGI personnel
• Consistently striving for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
• Learn how to drive client engagements by contributing and/or leading the development of strategic and tactical initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Establishing immediate credibility with clients and internal leadership
• 2-4+ years of management consulting, advisory, corporate or professional services consulting experience
o Life Science domain expertise
o SAP, Oracle or general ERP knowledge
o Working knowledge of Financial applications and/or business solutions
o Finance or Operations related processes or procedures
• Gathering business requirements and solution design into appropriate client format
• Recording meeting minutes and communicate action items effectively
• Supporting IT Project Manager (PM) with regular updates to the project plan (MS Project)
• Learning client-specific tools in order to meet compliance standards
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of team
• High integrity, follow through and detailed orientated
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
Skill Set Years of Experience
Business Analysis 3-5Pharmaceutical Experience preferred 2-4
If no pharma, finance background 2-4
Requirements creation & gathering 3-5 Skills:
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.